The Information We Collect
- Taf Toys collects certain information submitted to us by Users or transferred to us during the course of communication between the User and this Site. This Information includes Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- Use of this site involves the transfer of certain information between your computer and our servers, such as your computer’s IP address and the type of browser you are using. This Information is referred to as Non-Personally Identifiable Information, although it may identify the computer which you are using.
- Use of certain services and features of the Taf Toys site requires the submission of Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, address, email, account name or number, user name or password, credit card number and other info In some cases, you may also be asked or required to enter such information as your age or gender or other information. If you do not wish to submit Personally Identifiable Information, you may choose not to use these services and features.
- We use “cookies”, which are small files containing a string of characters that uniquely identify your computer. Cookies are sent to your computer when you access our site in order to help us improve the quality of our service by storing information on user preferences and use of our site, such as the terms you search for. Depending on the type of browser you use, you can set or reset your browser to refuse or limit acceptance of cookies, or certain types of cookies, to warn you when a cookie is being sent, or to delete stored cook However, if you do so, certain features and services of our site may become unavailable to you or may not function fully. To learn how to manage or disable cookies, consult your Browser’s documents. We may also use other existing or future technologies that collect and use substantially the same type of information as cookies collect and use.
- Taf Toys’s servers automatically log (record) information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website, which may include details of the pages you visited, services requested, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit or request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Use of Information
- We may use and process all information, including your Personally Identifiable Information to provide you with, improve and personalize services, features, content, goods and advertisements to manage your account, to contact you, to conduct research and review of our site, services and features, and to offer you related goods, services and content.
- We may use your information, and allow business partners or affiliates or ours to use it in a manner that is Non-Personally Identifiable in order to conduct research about use of this site, user habits and preferences.
- We may use information, including Personally Identifiable Information to send you news and updates regarding this site and to offer you advertisements and promotions of goods and services on behalf of ourselves or business partners or affiliates. However, we will not share your personally identifiable information with other parties, except as stated hereunder, or as specifically authorized by you.
- In certain circumstances, we may provide Personally Identifiable Information or Non-Personally Identifiable Information, or both to a third party, as required by an order or subpoena issued by a judicial or administrative authority or by a law enforcement agency, or as we may in good faith, consider necessary under law, or upon a request or demand received by us in connection with a legal complaint, claim, suit or procedure.
Third Party Advertisers and Ad Servers
Storage of Information
- We store user information, including Personally Identifiable Information on our servers, which may be located in different countries, or on servers of third parties who provide us with storage facilities, which may also be in different countries. Any Personally Identifiable or other information may therefore be used and stored in a country different from yours.
- Information is stored on secured servers and we shall use our best efforts and industry standard measures, technologies and procedures to preserve the integrity of Personally Identifiable Information and to thwart unauthorized access and use thereof. However, we cannot guarantee any Personally Identifiable Information against unauthorized access and use by third parties acting in bad faith.
- We use a third party credit card clearing service. Credit card information entered on this site is direct to the said clearing service. This site is not exposed to any of the credit card payment information entered into the site. This site does not collect, store or use this information.
- You may make choices regarding your information, its collection and use. Some of them are stated above, others are set out below.
- If you do not wish any information of any type to be collected about you, you should not use this site.
- If you do not wish to submit Personally Identifiable Information, you should not submit any Personally Identifiable Information. Please take into account, that in this case you will not be able to use certain features of this site.
- If you do not wish your name or your email to be published you should not submit any User Content.
- If you are concerned about cookies, you should make use of the features on your Browser that allow you to restrict or block cook In this case you will not be able to use certain features of this site.
- If you do not wish to receive or to continue to receive electronic communications (email) you may chose to opt-out from receiving such information by clicking on the link provided in all electronic communications received by you and following the instructions. In such case, we shall refrain from sending you advertising or promotional materials, as detailed in the opt-out message, but shall reserve the right to continue to contact you regarding your account and important information about this site.
- In some cases, we may offer features and services on an opt-in basis. In those cases, you will be asked to affirmatively signify your agreement to use or receive those services or features. If you do not choose to signify your agreement, we will not provide you with those features or services.
Accessing and Modifying Your Personally identifiable Information
- You may at any time access and modify Personally Identifiable Information submitted by you by using the access feature on the site.
- If you wish us to delete all or some of your Personally Identifiable Information stored on our servers, please notify us through the contact us page
- Please note that if you chose to modify or request us to delete any Personally identifiable or other information, we may retain copies of the information as originally submitted in order to ensure payment for any goods and services and as may be required by an order or subpoena issued by a judicial or administrative authority or by a law enforcement agency, or as we may in good faith, consider necessary under law, or upon a request or demand received by us in connection with a legal complaint, claim, suit or procedure.
- This Policy does not govern the collection or use of information by third parties, such as advertisers on our site. For information on how third parties collect and use information, please consult the privacy Policies of those third parties.